Sunday, February 27, 2011

WOW.. So long, so much.

I love this color. I don't know why I just do. I was inspired tonight by a blog that I follow called counting blessings. First, I love the way that she has her page set up and I wish mine could do that too. Just not sure how. Second her post was so simple and true it is hard not to follow suit. So I decided to put together a little list of thing that I am thankful for right now:
1. I am thankful for my new job. It is amazing. It is far away but well worth it. I believe that I am there for a reason and I plan to find out why real soon.
2. I am thankful for my very well behaved 16 year old boy. I have heard so many nightmares about teenage life that I was so scared. I love the fact that people comment how well mannered he is and how lucky I am.
3. I am thankful for the family that I have in my life right now. They support me and keep me on my toes. I have an amazing man who takes care of everything that I am not able to due to my commute. I have a sister in law that keeps the adventure coming and extended elderly family that gives me an opportunity to find my inner patients and understanding.
4. I am thankful for a stepbrother to my son that keeps him entertained and can show the meaning of helpfulness just when you thought it was lost.
5. I am thankful for my dog and even my cat too. My dog makes me smile everyday. I love him so much. My cat on the other hand is a bit hard to handle. He used to be such a lover of a cat and now he is quite independent and stand offish. However it makes me cherish our close moments all the more.
Well enough about all that. I am needing to go to bed now. I am trying to go to bed earlier due to an early morning leave time of 540am.. Looking forward to my new beginning next week we shall see. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment